Love comes in an invisible form that can often be misinterpreted when used for the wrong reasons. John Dare
We live in such a magical world with so many fascinations and wonders that are waiting to be discovered every single day. But some may think that magic only exist in the fairy tales or the digital world because that is what are normal senses tell us.Some of the greatest authors in the world such as C.S. Lewis and Stephen King learned how to tap into this magical imaginative being, and has created some of the best projects of our time. Have you ever experienced that deja-vu moment when your brain tells you “I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN”, or “I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU AND NOW HERE YOU ARE! Wallah, magic. Now if you where to take this same concept and apply it to everyday living, how would this help you determine the magic of creating your own life through your thoughts and habits?
Your soul is the inner being that you cannot physically see, which guides your physical self in everyday living. Your thoughts comes from how you feel within your physical self, which creates and determine your life’s purpose. Stop for a second and think about where you are at this very moment. Look around you and take in everything. The smell, the sounds around you, the room that you are in, and then the environment outside the room you are in. Is this where you imagined you would be? How did you arrive their? Do you feel that you are a product of the environment or are you their because you want to be there? If you are somewhere by default, now is the time to take control of your life.
One of the most important things you can do for your health and success in life is to gain control over your emotions. Your emotions is a basic guide that tells you how well or not so well you are doing in life. How many successful people have you heard of in the media that is bitter and upset because they have millions of dollars and can help the world be a better place. There are cases out there, but not too many. These people have learned to positively use the invisible magic around them to get where they want to in life. Does money always guarantee happiness or success, absolutely not. Everyone has a different measurement scale of what success is, and once you are successful in managing healthy emotional habits, you are ahead of the game 100 percent. Here are some 5 tips to gaining control over your emotions in a healthy way:
1. Know what you want out of life- There are too many people who live life on autopilot. You HAVE to set goals and you HAVE to stick to them. Working towards tangible goals will shift your thought pattern from negative to positive right away.
2. Surround yourself with positive people- Good and bad attitudes have the magical ability to rub off on you. Have you ever tried to be positive in a room full of negative people. Unless your the therapist, it just wont work. The negative attitudes will eventually rub off. Find the person with the biggest smile and get to know them.
3. Become a life long learner- Have you ever been on a college campus and felt the positive energy that the students displayed. That is because learning is fundamental. Be willing to learn new things and to challenge yourself to strive harder than the day before.
4. Take time out for yourself- This is the most important tip of them all. You are the most important person you know. You have to honor and love yourself with everything you have. By yourself something nice, work-out for 30 minutes, read a great book, or spend time with family and friends are all great activities to treat yourself.
5. Find a mentor- There is always someone out there who can relate to you and your situation. Having someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of is a healthy way to stay optimistic and positive about the future.
You CAN fix what you cant see, it just starts with believing!